July is here, and for some, it’s the beginning of dreaded Summer School!
As much as I love learning new things, I admit there were days when school felt like slavery. But there’s no denying education is the number one differentiator between poverty and financial security. Of course, luck, hard work, and making good choices all need to be added in.
Here is my weekly five – actually only four. It’s up to you to fill in number five.
Five Good Things About Summer School:
- Being inside reduces the risk of skin cancer! Woohoo!
- Not being “available” actually makes you more desirable! (Beware of over-exposure, just like in number one.)
- Meet people you would have never talked to in school because you thought they were smarter than you!
- Everyone deserves a second chance, this is yours!
- Send me your number FIVE in the comments section.
Good luck to everyone in Summer School! Wishing you all As and air-conditioned rooms!